Forum
Asturias 11 string guitar for sale on Yahoo Japan (2 viewing) (2) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Asturias 11 string guitar for sale on Yahoo Japan
ichiro514 (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Asturias 11 string guitar for sale on Yahoo Japan 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi Everybody.

Today, I found Asturias 11 string altoguitar is now on sale in Yahoo Japan. The price is now 24600 yen (about 305 US$).Residual time is 48 hours. http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m84388821

Although I have been searching Asturias altoguitar on Yahoo Japan auction, no guitar was found within one year. Recently,Japanese economical condition is very severe,while China has good condition.
I think its successful bid price may be lower than 100,000 yen(about 1250 US$). If its bid price is lower than the price, I would like to participate it.

Best,

Ichiro514

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sten (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Asturias 11 string guitar for sale on Yahoo Japan 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4  
Hi Ichiro,

The alto guitar looks nice on the picture via the link.
I hope that the price will be to your satisfaction so you can participate in the bidding.
I wish you good luck in getting this fine instrument!

Sten

ichiro514 (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Asturias 11 string guitar for sale on Yahoo Japan 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi Sten

Thanks for your quick reply.

<The alto guitar looks nice on the picture via the link.>

The seller told it had a spot of cloudiness on the back. However, it seems to be pretty good, as you stated.

< I wish you good luck in getting this fine instrument!>

Thanks. I already have two altoguitars made by Yoshimitsu Hoshino and Ryoji Matsuoka, and I am so far satisfied with them. Therefore, although I do not have to necessarily get it, I think it is worth buying it if its successful bid price is lower than 100,000 yen (917 euro).

Best,

Ichiro514

ichiro514 (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Asturias 11 string guitar for sale on Yahoo Japan 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi Everybody

The Asturias altoguitar was made a bid for 167000 yen (1536.9 euro or 2015 US$) last night. There were 14 bidders and 83 bids. I am surprised at the price and the number of bidders. It may mean Asturias guitar is highly evaluated in Japan and some people have money to buy it over 1500 euro (2000 US$). http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m84388821

Best,
Ichiro

Sten (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Asturias 11 string guitar for sale on Yahoo Japan 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4  
Hi Ichiro,

The high price for the Asturias may mean that the interest in alto guitars is growing. Let us hope so!

Sten

Gerry (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Asturias 11 string guitar for sale on Yahoo Japan 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Ichiro-san,

Thanks for posting the update on the auction. Although cheaper than you expected, that's still a very reasonable price for the guitar. As I understand it, it retails for JPY450,000. The buyer must be very happy indeed!
http://www.asturias.jp/classical/regularmodel/11string/?lang=ja

Go to top Post Reply