Forum
Re:Bolin 11-string alto guitar (1984) Stunning sound (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Bolin 11-string alto guitar (1984) Stunning sound
tubiux (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bolin 11-string alto guitar (1984) Stunning sound 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0  
I've got a 1984 Georg Bolin altgitarr for sale. I've owned many alto guitars, bass guitars, contra guitars, prim guitars and so on, made by Bolin, and others too. This is by far the nicest one to date. I've played other guitarists alto guitars, and I'm fully confident that you won't find a nicer sounding alto guitar, different perhaps, but not nicer.

Many alto guitars sound like spanish guitars with additional strings, even some odd Bolins. This one has the sweet sound, which lies in between guitar and lute.

I've been going through tons of guitars for the past 15 years, and this one stuck with me as the absolute best one to date. I'm not in any way, or form, eager to sell this instrument. If I sell it, it's going to be at a price, which I can look back at in the future, and feel ok about. In other words, don't even bother with low ball offers.

This is a piece of history, and history at its finest. Are you ready to seal the deal?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Glen (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Bolin 11-string alto guitar (1984) Stunning sound 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 3  
You come across sounding like a real jerk. Why don't you just tell us how much you want to sell it for?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2012/07/21 15:43 By Glen.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply